Opinions were shared and sometimes shouted across a packed room Tuesday evening at the Douglas County Museum, where panelists and others talked about timber harvests …
Panelists present case against more logging in Douglas County
Trending in: Featured3
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms