The escape conviction of a work crew inmate who stopped shoveling horse manure at the Douglas County Fairgrounds and rode away with his girlfriend was
Douglas County inmate who left work crew not guilty of escape, court rules
Trending in: Featured3
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn