Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Local
- Spelling Bee 2013, Word List 5
- Truth of Youth: Should teachers be allowed to carry guns in school?
- 2014 Douglas County Spelling Bee, Word List 11
- Steamboat Falls fish ladder undergoes repairs
- Injured Roseburg bicyclist dies
- Umpqua Dairy Community Garden brings fresh produce for southeast Roseburg community
- Roseburg VA director Carol Bogedain announces retirement
- Douglas County residents ponder GMO labeling ballot measure
- Roseburg Rotary Duck Race winners announced
- Douglas County postpones public health transfer, enters talks with Umpqua Community Health Center