TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Local
- Police log for Jul. 20, 2014: Fender benders abound in Roseburg Saturday
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Roseburg VA employees speak out about ‘toxic’ workplace
- Retired Roseburg Forest Products employee files for county commissioner
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff