TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Local
- Steamboat Falls fish ladder undergoes repairs
- Truth of Youth: What are the biggest misconceptions adults have about teens?
- ROSEBURG: Officers find meth, marijuana at Douglas Inn
- Hundreds lose power in Douglas County to strong winds
- Douglas County schools 2012-13 finances