TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Local
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- School staff, administrators learn how to better help transgender students
- Lambing season underway in Douglas County
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- State warns of multiple scams and fraudulent practices taking place in Oregon