SUTHERLIN — Douglas County sheriff’s deputies Sunday stunned a man with a Taser after he reportedly led deputies on a car chase and resisted arrest
Sutherlin man stunned by police following car chase
Trending in: Local
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'