The Pacific Ocean forms Douglas County’s western border and the Pacific Crest Trail runs along its eastern edge. At 5,071 square miles, the county has
Series to showcase distinctive features of Douglas County
Trending in: Local
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again