A 24-year-old man was arrested Tuesday near Roseburg High School on suspicion of supplying beer to two teenage girls, police said. An officer reported finding David Matthew Pollard of Roseburg and 16-year-old and 17-year-old girls drinking beer on a bike path underneath Interstate 5 at about 1:40 p.m. Pollard was booked into the Douglas County Jail on two counts of providing alcohol to a minor. The girls were cited on suspicon of being minors in possession of alcohol, and minors in possession of tobacco. One of the girls was also cited on suspicon of possessing marijuana within 1,000 feet of …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees