Was born in Roseburg, Oregon on June 10, 1994. Avery loved to be outside, going fishing, riding his motorcycle, camping or swimming. He also loved the sport of wrestling. Avery was always a generous, loving child who grew into an honorable man. He would want to be remembered as a guy with a witty sense of humor and a smile for everyone. On June 3, 2012 he graduated from Roseburg High and left June 26, 2012 for Army Basic training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. He attended AIT at Fort Benning, Georgia and was assigned to Fort Bragg, North Carolina. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees