A 38-year-old Roseburg man was arrested Monday on suspicion of stealing a state-issued benefits card from the mail and using it to make a purchase
Theft of mail and benefits alleged in Roseburg
Trending in: Local
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn