Richard and Judy Liu were looking to retire from business and Harold Youngs was looking to buy a business. The two parties came together at the Wagon Wheel Restaurant in Roseburg. When they had concluded their talks, the Lius had sold the 50-year restaurant to Youngs, who officially took ownership June 4. The Lius had owned the business for the past 10 years. “We want time to travel,” Richard Liu said. “We’ll miss all our customers.” Liu said he had had the restaurant up for sale for about three months when Youngs contacted him. Youngs has 21 years experience in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees