A Sublimity man who died Saturday after being shocked with a Taser by Roseburg police had been released from jail an hour earlier because a
Douglas County judge: insufficient reason to hold Sublimity man before tasing death
Trending in: Local
- Steamboat Falls fish ladder undergoes repairs
- Truth of Youth: What are the biggest misconceptions adults have about teens?
- ROSEBURG: Officers find meth, marijuana at Douglas Inn
- Hundreds lose power in Douglas County to strong winds
- Douglas County schools 2012-13 finances