A Roseburg man who lost control of an all-terrain vehicle and crashed was in fair condition Tuesday, officials said. Jeremy Wilson, 30, was riding a 1997 Honda CR250 on a gravel road about five miles up Berry Creek Road on Saturday when he drove into a ditch, Douglas County sheriff’s deputies said. Wilson was transported down the hill in a private vehicle and then by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg with possible fractures, deputies said. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees