Two drivers were injured shortly before 11 a.m. Tuesday in a collision in the 3900 block of Old Highway 99 South in Roseburg, officials said. Mats Gunner Moresjo, 87, of Roseburg and Heather Nicole Weber, 22, of Sutherlin collided, officials said. Both vehicles, a Volkswagen Jetta and a Buick LeSabre, suffered heavy damage. Moresjo was inside the Jetta when officials arrived, and Weber was lying on the side of the road. Both drivers were transported by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg, officials said. Weber was treated and released, and Moresjo was transported to Sacred Heart Medical Center in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees