A Myrtle Creek man who raped a 4-year-old girl in 2003 was denied a new trial Tuesday, even though he was required to wear a
Douglas County rapist denied a new trial
Trending in: Local
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'