The survivor of a shooting in the Winchester area last week says the man who killed his wife and father-in-law was “on a mission.” Chris Langford, 26, took to Facebook over the weekend to ask for help finding the killer and the person “who hired him.” “He was on a mission and it was as simple as that,” Chris Langford wrote Friday afternoon. The post did not discuss a possible motive in the shootings of Brittney Langford and her father, Michael Tellone. Douglas County sheriff’s spokesman Dwes Hutson said detectives did not have any more information to release this morning …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees