A 26-year-old Roseburg woman was injured Monday afternoon when she walked in front of a pickup and was hit while crossing a street, Roseburg police
Roseburg woman hit crossing street
Trending in: Local
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion