A morning plunge into the Umpqua River will benefit abused children. The fourth annual Penguin Plunge, called “Freezin’ for a Reason, Save a Child,” will
Penguin Plunge to benefit Douglas C.A.R.E.S
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC