The Friends of Mildred Kanipe Memorial Park announced today they have reached their goal, raising $65,000 to prevent logging in the park northeast of Oakland.
Friends of Mildred Kanipe Memorial Park reach goal
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building