NeighborWorks Umpqua will have $416,500 to apply to self-help rehabilitation projects for 49 homes in Douglas, Coos and Curry counties, thanks to a federal grant.
NeighborWorks Umpqua lands nearly half-million dollars for home rehab projects
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute