NeighborWorks Umpqua will have $416,500 to apply to self-help rehabilitation projects for 49 homes in Douglas, Coos and Curry counties, thanks to a federal grant.
NeighborWorks Umpqua lands nearly half-million dollars for home rehab projects
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police Log: Honey bees encroach on woman’s property in Sutherlin
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Riddle lumberman Milt Herbert leaves rich legacy