NeighborWorks Umpqua will have $416,500 to apply to self-help rehabilitation projects for 49 homes in Douglas, Coos and Curry counties, thanks to a federal grant.
NeighborWorks Umpqua lands nearly half-million dollars for home rehab projects
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors