NeighborWorks Umpqua will have $416,500 to apply to self-help rehabilitation projects for 49 homes in Douglas, Coos and Curry counties, thanks to a federal grant.
NeighborWorks Umpqua lands nearly half-million dollars for home rehab projects
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016