NeighborWorks Umpqua will have $416,500 to apply to self-help rehabilitation projects for 49 homes in Douglas, Coos and Curry counties, thanks to a federal grant.
NeighborWorks Umpqua lands nearly half-million dollars for home rehab projects
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn