Volunteers are needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday to help The Nature Conservancy protect Umpqua Valley wet prairie habitat at the Oerding Preserve.
Volunteers needed to attack teasel to protect the rough popcorn flower
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Recent Douglas County tragedies prompt candlelight show of support
- RHS grads remembered by friends, teachers
- Two former RHS students killed in Highway 138 crash
- On Biz: Brix Chill expands upstairs and out in downtown Roseburg
- Chamber Corner: Elections and legislative sessions have consequences on small businesses