Volunteers are needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday to help The Nature Conservancy protect Umpqua Valley wet prairie habitat at the Oerding Preserve.
Volunteers needed to attack teasel to protect the rough popcorn flower
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss