The Umpqua National Forest will host a community hike Aug. 8 into the Boulder Creek Wilderness to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
Hike in Umpqua National Forest to celebrate Wilderness Act
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Sheriff Hanlin's views, Facebook posting criticized
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit