The Umpqua National Forest will host a community hike Aug. 8 into the Boulder Creek Wilderness to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
Hike in Umpqua National Forest to celebrate Wilderness Act
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Where to start in igniting change for Douglas County | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: On the front lines of Douglas County’s problems
- Family remembers Roseburg man killed in motorcycle crash
- Support group at Roseburg Community Cancer Center helps restore cancer patient’s love of baking
- Roseburg Optimist Club honors ‘officers of the year’