A Roseburg man was injured Thursday evening in a rollover accident on Highway 138 near Idleyld Park, according to the Oregon State Police. Ty Davis, 37, was transferred to Mercy Medical Center after the 1979 Chevy Blazer he was driving rolled around 11:13 p.m. near Milepost 21. When troopers contacted Davis at Mercy, he was visibly intoxicated, police said. Mercy’s blood draw found he had a blood alcohol level of .298 percent. Davis was cited on suspicion of driving under the influence of intoxicants. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees