Cascade Community Credit Union will kick off its seventh annual Credit Union for Kids Christmas Tree Auction Dec. 3. From then until Dec. 21, the public is invited to participate in a silent auction for more than 40 decorated miniature trees ranging from 18 inches to 4 feet tall. Many of the trees are decorated with a theme and come with coordinating goods and services donated by businesses. To bid on, buy raffle tickets or simply admire the trees, visit the credit union’s branches at 1123 W. Harvard Ave. and 1035 S.E. Oak Ave. All proceeds go directly to Credit …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees