LA PINE Roseburg woman uninjured in crash A Roseburg woman was uninjured in a fiery four car crash Tuesday on Highway 97 north of La Pine, according to Oregon State Police. Michelle Keefer, 37, was traveling southbound on Highway 97 near Milepost 160 around 1:45 p.m. when she was hit from behind by La Pine resident Francis Sittel. Sittel, 62, had lost control of her Chevrolet Avalanche on the snow and ice covered highway, troopers said. Keefer was pushed into the back of a Kia Sportage driven by 72-year-old La Pine resident Danny Lowery. The Avalanche spun into the northbound …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees