The first baby born at Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg in 2013 was a healthy boy weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce, delivered at 12:36 a.m.
ROSEBURG: First '13 baby born at Mercy
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy