The first baby born at Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg in 2013 was a healthy boy weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce, delivered at 12:36 a.m.
ROSEBURG: First '13 baby born at Mercy
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer