The first baby born at Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg in 2013 was a healthy boy weighing 8 pounds, 1 ounce, delivered at 12:36 a.m.
ROSEBURG: First ’13 baby born at Mercy
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors