Our teenage son has been driving for a year now. He drives to school, drives to practices, and runs errands for us. Although he is
Did I Say That Out Loud? Mother cited for failure to yield control in vehicle
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'