The traffic signal at the intersection of Northwest Edenbower Boulevard and Aviation Drive will be shut down 7 p.m. Wednesday while electrical equipment is changed. The intersection will be controlled by flaggers, but the city encourages drivers to use alternate routes. The signal will remain off until 7 a.m. Thursday. Information: 541-492-6730, Ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees