A course called “Make Parenting a Pleasure” will be offered free to parents of children birth to 9 years old. The Douglas County Early Childhood Planning Coalition will offer the course in Roseburg and in Glide. The class will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays April 2 through June 4 at Fir Grove Elementary, 1360 W. Harvard Ave. in Roseburg. It also will be offered from 6 to 8 p.m. April 2 to June 4 at Glide Elementary, 1477 Glide Loop Road in Glide. To register, call 541-440-7744. Information: www.parenteducation.org …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees