The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek man charged on suspicion of sex abuse
- ROSEBURG: Fly Fishers hear ladder report
- STEAMBOAT DRAINAGE: Forest-thinning field trip set
- EUGENE: Roseburg bird group plans raptor center visit
- ROSEBURG: Run for recovery boosts awareness of social problems