The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Storms touch off smolders in Umpqua National Forest
- DOUGLAS COUNTY: Fires quelled along interstate
- Downed power line starts grass fire near Myrtle Creek
- Author, former sheriff’s deputy file for Douglas County commissioner
- Myrtle Creek man suspected of sex crime