The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom