The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- Battle of the Books combines learning and competition
- Prep Wrestling: Holland, Hargraves finish first at state wrestling tournament