The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police log: Man burning grass with blowtorch
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Green man taken to Mercy Medical Center after peaceful standoff with police
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork