The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Four grass fires burn over the weekend in Douglas County
- 5 more apply for short stint as Douglas County commissioner
- Celebration for Micelli Park playground in Roseburg is Tuesday
- Project to slow down drivers in Tiller Ranger District
- DOUGLAS COUNTY: AFS needs host families for students