The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
February 22, 2013 | Back to: NewsBriefs
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'