The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two vehicle-free days set at Crater Lake
- League of Women Voters to meet Tuesday
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Fall backyard burn season postponed in Roseburg
- Sen. Jeff Merkley to speak at annual Flegel banquet