The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours