The Oregon Department of Transportation is urging travelers to use caution due to ash slides near Milepost 53 on Highway 138 East near Toketee Falls.
Caution urged as pumice oozes toward highway near Toketee Falls
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- BREAKING NEWS: Collision sends 3 to hospital
- Roseburg Public Schools announce shortlist for superintendent