The Douglas County Museum will host its second annual martini mixer fundraiser to benefit its education programs at 7 p.m. April 13 at the museum, 123 Museum Drive. Roseburg. The event will include a martini menu, hors d’oeuvres, a DJ’d contemporary dance and a jazz lounge. Tickets are $35 and can be purchase in advance at the museum. The event is for 21 and older and tickets will be available at the door. Information: 541-957-7007 …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees