POINT LOOKOUT, Mo. — One of the best seasons in Southern Oregon men’s basketball history came to an end Friday night as tournament host College of the Ozarks upset the 18th-ranked Raiders 76-59 in the second round of the 2013 NAIA Division II Tournament. Southern Oregon finished with a 25-10 record. The Raiders’ 25 wins set a single-season program record, and SOU advanced to the Sweet Sixteen round of the NAIA Tournament for only the second time in team history. Southern Oregon struggled throughout the contest, shooting 38.3 percent (23-of-60), just its third time under 50 percent in the last …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees