The Roseburg Fire Department will flush fire hydrants from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week from April 1 to June 30. Firefighters flush hydrants to ensure they are working. Water customers may have low water pressure and discolored water while hydrants are flushed nearby. While the water is safe to drink, customers may prefer to wait until the water clears before drinking it or washing clothes or dishes, according to the fire department. Information: 541-492-6770 …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees