The Douglas County Library will host “Furry Friends,” a pet awareness program, at 4 p.m. April 17 in the library’s Ford Community Room at 1409
Pet care to be taught at gathering at Douglas County Library
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss