CORVALLIS — Jerad Casper, Danny Hayes and Jake Rodriguez all drove in two runs as the sixth-ranked Oregon State baseball team extended its win streak over Portland to 16 games with a 7-5 win over the Pilots Tuesday night at Goss Stadium. The Beavers (23-4), down 2-1 entering the bottom of the sixth, pushed two runs across the plate in sixth inning and four more in the seventh for the win. Nine of the club’s 16 wins during the streak have come at Goss Stadium. “We started slow but picked it up and it’s good to get back into the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees