Owners of homes and businesses are invited to register for the Umpqua Energy Exchange, which will be from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. May 4.
ROSEBURG: Workshop eyes energy savings
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'