Owners of homes and businesses are invited to register for the Umpqua Energy Exchange, which will be from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. May 4.
ROSEBURG: Workshop eyes energy savings
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Police log: Woman's Eugene-based 'shrink' attempting to steal her home
- Oregon State Police asking for help with elk poaching case in Douglas County