The Riversdale Grange has scheduled a benefit breakfast in its building for 7:30 to 10 a.m. Saturday. The Grange is at 4856 Garden Valley Road. Proceeds from the event will be used to continue renovation of the Grange Hall. The menu will be pancakes, meat, eggs, juice and coffee. The cost is $6 for adults and $3 for children 10 and younger. Information: Peggy Fine, 541-673-0369. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees