All nine drivers cited on suspicion of careless driving Saturday after a mass traffic stop on Highway 42 are Douglas County residents, Oregon State Police
Douglas County drivers issued citations after Highway 42 stop
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'