Burning backyard debris will be prohibited after Sunday, according to the Douglas Forest Protective Association in conjunction with other Douglas County fire departments. The ban
DOUGLAS COUNTY: Backyard burning to end
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn