ROSEBURG Wounded man arrested at jail A Myrtle Creek man suspected in a June 17 burglary had an apparent gunshot wound to his right hand when he was arrested Saturday afternoon, the Douglas County Sheriff’s office said Monday. Terry Lee Ingles, 49, is suspected in a burglary in which the homeowner shot at two intruders, deputies said. Ingles reportedly turned himself in to the Sheriff’s office around 1:15 p.m. He was arrested on suspicion of four counts of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft by receiving, unlawful possession of methamphetamine and initiating a false report. Ingles remained in the Douglas County Jail …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees