The temperature reached 97 degrees Monday at the Roseburg Regional Airport for a second straight day, as a heat wave gripped Oregon and Northern California.
Roseburg swelters for another day
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner