The temperature reached 97 degrees Monday at the Roseburg Regional Airport for a second straight day, as a heat wave gripped Oregon and Northern California.
Roseburg swelters for another day
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police