The temperature reached 97 degrees Monday at the Roseburg Regional Airport for a second straight day, as a heat wave gripped Oregon and Northern California.
Roseburg swelters for another day
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Editor of “Birding” magazine to address what birds, humans have in common
- Roseburg Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to host teen conference
- Commissioner, council candidates to join election forums in Sutherlin
- Police Log: Woman reportedly hits dog ‘right between the eyes’
- Power outage affects south Roseburg