The temperature reached 97 degrees Monday at the Roseburg Regional Airport for a second straight day, as a heat wave gripped Oregon and Northern California.
Roseburg swelters for another day
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn