ROSEBURG Home fire ignites cars A blazing home in the 200 block of Kirby Avenue spread flames to three cars and a 30-foot fir tree on Saturday evening, according to the Roseburg fire department. No injuries were reported. The department responded to a garage fire at 255 N.E. Kirby Avenue at 5:53 p.m. and found heavy fire from the structure, officials said. The three occupants had left the home by the time crews arrived. Crews extinguished the blaze and kept it contained to the house and three vehicles. Fire Marshall Tony DiMare said the house suffered about $30,000 worth of …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees