A Roseburg couple remained in critical condition today at a Portland hospital from injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash on Highway 138 East at Milepost 56 on Saturday evening, officials said today. Kenneth Gene Minshew, 57, and Linda Helen Minshew, 62, were flown by air ambulance to Rogue Valley Medical Center in Medford and were transferred to Oregon Health & Science University. Kenneth Minshew was driving the motorcycle west near Toketee Falls School House Road around 7:50 p.m. when he drifted off the highway, according to Oregon State Police. Linda Minshew was thrown from the motorcycle when it hit a …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees