Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber on Friday vetoed a bill that would have provided an avenue for Roseburg High School to keep Indians as its nickname.
Gov. Kitzhaber nixes mascot bill
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea