Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber on Friday vetoed a bill that would have provided an avenue for Roseburg High School to keep Indians as its nickname.
Gov. Kitzhaber nixes mascot bill
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Roseburg man arrested for assaulting, strangling ex-girlfriend