Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber on Friday vetoed a bill that would have provided an avenue for Roseburg High School to keep Indians as its nickname.
Gov. Kitzhaber nixes mascot bill
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors