Two drivers were injured shortly before 11 a.m. today in a collision in the 3000 block of Old Highway 99 South in Roseburg, according to Douglas County Fire District No. 2. The male driver of a Volkswagen Jetta and the female driver of a Buick LeSabre were taken by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg with injuries not considered life threatening. Their names were not immediately available. Highway traffic was restricted to one lane for about 45 minutes. When firefighters arrived, the woman was lying on the side of the road where she been assisted by bystanders. The male …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees