A 34-year-old Roseburg woman taken into custody on suspicion of violating probation was carrying a small amount of methamphetamine and stun gun, Roseburg police said.
Roseburg police: Woman had methamphetamine and stun gun
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Neighbors: Douglas County dispatcher recognized for ability to remain calm
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute