A Roseburg automotive repair shop operator charged with first-degree manslaughter and drunken driving in the death of a Myrtle Creek woman made a second court
Shaun Lowry makes second court appearance in manslaughter case
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss